Whether you’re doing a kitchen remodel, a total redesign or you’re just tired of dealing with an ancient faucet that drips endlessly — you are going to need a new kitchen faucet eventually. Don’t settle for a run-of-the-mill, cheap faucet; were going to show you the best high-end kitchen faucets.
High-end kitchen faucets incorporate design elements and finishes that enhance the decor of your kitchen. They are made of high-quality materials with durable finishes and are designed to last.
Unlike standard hardware store faucets, many of the high-end kitchen faucets come from the best and most reputable manufacturers. Many available today come with the supply hoses already attached, making them very easy to install.
They have multi-functional settings that allow you to select a spray or stream setting. Most high-end faucets also come with excellent customer support, so if you run into a problem they will help troubleshoot the issue.
With so many products available on the market today, selecting the best high-end kitchen faucet for you can hard. We’ve taken the guesswork out of your selection process by reviewing the top faucets available today. Read on to determine which kitchen faucet we rated as the best.
10 Best High-End Kitchen Faucets Reviews
1. Moen Arbor Motionsense
The Arbor MotionSense Two-Sensor Touchless One Handle Pulldown Kitchen Faucet has a stainless steel finish that resists spots and fingerprints to keep your kitchen looking clean.
MotionSense technology provides for hands free operation. Two sensors make it easy to turn on the faucet with a simple hand movement. Power Clean spray technology delivers a 50 percent stronger spray than other pull down and pull out faucets.
The faucet features easy movement, smooth operation, and secure replacement of the spray head. The unit is designed for installation through one or three holes.
- Spot resistant stainless steel
- Hands-free operation
- Delivers 50 percent stronger spray than other pull-down models
- Requires AC power or batteries to operate
- No manual mode
- Hose may develop leaks
2. Delta Faucet Leland Single-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet
The Delta Leland Single Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet features a patented Diamond Seal technology that reduces leak points and doubles the life of the industry standard. The faucet has a powerful magnet that keeps the sprayer in place so it doesn’t sag over time. The ShieldSpray technology uses a powerful stream of water situated within a sphere to contain splatter, delivering 90 percent less splatter than other sprayers.
InnoFlex PEX supply lines are integrated into the faucet to reduce potential leak points. The faucet is designed to fit single or three hole configurations and comes with everything you need to install the unit.
- Diamond Seal technology reduces leak points
- Powerful magnet prevents sprayer from sagging
- Delivers 90 percent less splatter than other sprayers
- Hot/cold indicator comes off
- Does not have a soap dispenser
- Sprayer not very forceful
3. WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pull out Kitchen Faucet
The Wewe Single Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet features a sleek tulip design to complement both traditional and contemporary kitchen decor. It features three spray settings—stream for filling, spray for rinsing, and pause to avoid splashing. The unit comes with the supply hoses pre-installed in the faucet, so installation is easy and should not take more than 30 minutes.
The faucet features single handle water volume and temperature control. The high arc 360 degree swivel spout provides a full range of motion. The sprayer retracts back into the spout when not in use. The finish is corrosion resistant and easy to clean with a soft cloth.
- Sleek tulip design will complement any decor
- Supply hoses are pre-installed
- Three spray settings
- Requires a stabilizer if being installed on a stainless steel sink
- Uneven water flow
- Temperamental temperature control
4. Moen 7594SRS Arbor One-Handle Pulldown Kitchen Faucet
The Moen Arbor Pulldown Kitchen Faucet with Reflex features a flared handle and a curved spout that will complement a contemporary or traditional decor. The single hole mount provides a clean look. The pull down wand has two spray modes so you can switch between a steady aerated stream and a powerful rinse. The Reflex system features a 68 inch hose to tackle even the biggest kitchen cleanups. The hose returns to its original position automatically with a smooth, secure motion. The Duralock Quick Connect installation system allows for easy setup with no special tools.
- Single hole mount for a clean look
- Two spray modes
- Extra long 68 inch hose
- Faucet may drip
- Hose may develop leaks
5. Kraus KPF-1673SFS Nolen Kitchen Faucet
The Kraus Nolen Kitchen Faucet has a stainless steel finish that is resistant to water spots and fingerprints. The dual function spray head has an aerated stream and a powerful spray. Mineral buildup can be wiped away from the easy clean nozzles for a long lasting, strong flow.
The 18-inch hose has a swivel adapter so you can reach the entire sink, and the spray head snaps into place with a secure fit. The unit comes with a deck plate and mounting hardware to accommodate a 1, 2, or 3-hole sink. The water supply lines feature QuickConnect Technology so the unit can be installed without tools.
- Stainless steel finish is spot and fingerprint resistant
- Dual function spray head
- Installs without tools
- Quick connect disconnects
- Hoses are flimsy
- Sprayer doesn’t stay in place
6. Commercial Single Handle High Arch Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucets
The Commercial Single Handle High Arch Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet comes with the supply lines pre-installed so it can be easily installed without a plumber. The single handle lever allows for accurate temperature and flow control. The pull down sprayer has a retracting system to keep the sprayer head in the spout.
The high arch faucet swivels 360 degrees to cover the entire sink. The finish is corrosion and rust resistant for easy maintenance. The sprayer features three functions: a stream for filling, a spray for rinsing, and a function pause to reduce splashing.
- Faucet swivels 360 degrees
- Three function sprayer
- Single lever handle
- Faucet may wobble at swivel point
- Hoses may leak
- Water pressure reduces over time
7. Moen Belfield One-Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet
The Moen Belfield One Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet features a reflective chrome finish that complements any decorating style. The Williamsburg-era design and intricate details make the faucet timeless. The faucet has a Reflex hose than ensures easy movement, smooth operation, and secure docking of the spray head. The unit is compatible with one or three hole configurations.
- Reflective chrome finish
- Reflex hose for smooth, secure operation
- Installs in one or three hole configurations
- Water splashes out of the sink
- Short spray hose
- Cannot connect a side sprayer
8. Pacific Bay Grandview Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
The Pacific Bay Grandview Pull Down Kitchen Faucet has a dual setting pull-out sprayer that allows you to toggle between spray and stream functions with a convenient button. This faucet has a single side lever to adjust water volume and temperature. It features a soap dispenser.
The Grandview will fit perfectly in a three hole sink top. The faucet is heavy duty commercial grade and comes with an optional base plate for installation in different sink tops. The faucet has braided stainless steel riser inlet hoses and a ceramic disc valve to reduce splashing.
- Single side lever to adjust water volume and temperature
- Includes soap dispenser
- Heavy duty commercial grade
- Finish may peel off over time
- Spout can lock up
- Sprayer hose is rigid
9. Wasserrhythm Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Faucet
The Wasserrhythm Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Faucet is made of stainless steel that is heavy and durable. The stainless steel is nano-brushed to prevent water spots and fingerprints. The faucet includes two water lines, a deck plate, and detailed installation instructions.
The faucet comes with two dual function sprayers of different design to complement any decor. The base is square for stability and style. The spout will swivel 360 degrees, and the pull down sprayer is ergonomically designed.
- Comes with two dual function sprayers
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Square base for stability and style
- Difficult to regulate temperature
- Difficult to regulate water flow
- Sprayer hose is stiff
10. Kohler Bellera Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
The Kohler Bellera Pull Down Kitchen Faucet features a three-function spray head with stream, boost, and sweep spray modes. The boost mode increases flow rate by 30%. The sweep spray has angled nozzles to clean dishes.
The Kohler unit comes with the hose and spray head pre-installed. The flexible supply lines are easy to hook up in a one or three-hole installation. The spray head locks into place with the magnetic DockNetic docking system. The ceramic disc valves will prevent water from splashing. The finish is corrosion and tarnish resistant and is made to last.
- Three function spray head with stream, boost, and sweep spray modes
- Hose and spray head are pre-installed
- Corrosion and tarnish resistant finish
- Linear sweep spray causes excessive splashing
- Spray hose doesn’t always retract
- Difficult to regulate temperature and water flow
1. What Is a High-End Kitchen Faucet?
High-end kitchen faucets are faucets made of superior materials and finishes with design elements that make them suitable for use in a high-end kitchen. They feature elements such as pull-down sprayers and soap dispensers. High-end kitchen faucets complement contemporary and traditional decors.
2. What Are Some Features of High-End Kitchen Faucets?
Some high-end kitchen faucets feature hands-free functionality. Some faucets feature pull-down sprayers that switch between spray, stream, and pulse functions.
Many come with deck plates that allow them to be installed in one-, two-, and three-hole sinks. Some kitchen faucets feature a single lever for temperature and water flow control.
3. Where Can I Purchase High End Kitchen Faucets?
The high-end kitchen faucets reviewed in this article are available on Amazon.com. We have provided links to the products reviewed in this article. Click on the link to purchase the product.
How We Reviewed
The high-end kitchen faucets reviewed in this article were reviewed based on features, functionality, durability, and ease of installation.
What We Reviewed
- Moen Arbor Motionsense
- Delta Faucet Leland Single-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet
- WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pull out Kitchen Faucet
- Moen Arbor One-Handle Pulldown Kitchen Faucet
- Kraus Nolen Kitchen Faucet
- Commercial Single Handle High Arch Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucets
- Moen Belfield One-Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet
- Pacific Bay Grandview Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- Wasserrhythm Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Kohler Bellera Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
Based on our research we believe the best high-end kitchen faucet is the Kraus Nolen Kitchen Faucet. The water supply lines with QuickConnect technology can be easily installed without tools.
Mineral deposits can be easily wiped away from the nozzles keeping the unit flowing strong. It comes with a deck plate and mounting hardware to fit a 1, 2, or 3-hole sink. The dual function spray head has an aerated stream and a powerful spray.
Whether it’s part of a full kitchen remodel or you’re just replacing a worn out faucet, you won’t be disappointed with the Kraus Nolen Kitchen faucet.