The faucet that fits in your small budget
The Pfister Pfirst Series 1-Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet is one of the greatest faucet products that are available in the market right now.
The product is made of stainless steel and has a very sleek yet sturdy design. The faucet is specially made under the ADA/ANSI guidelines to ensure safe and easy access to people who are suffering from some sort of physical disability.
The faucet from Pfister is ideal for family use and you can very easily install in your kitchen sink.
It fits almost all the 1 to 3 sinkholes. It also features a pretty high arc spout which gives you the chance of extra clearance and the extra reach.
The product also swivels to a complete 180 degrees to provide you with a greater access to the whole sink area.
The faucet has a super quiet 38-inch long nylon pullout hose which also includes a toggle button which helps in selecting stream or spray modes very smoothly as well as effectively.
The body base of the faucet is constructed of high-quality brass and it also has a disc valve made with ceramic which prevents rusting.
There is also a supply line which is made of nylon and the whole system is protected with a lifetime warranty scheme. The Pfister Pfirst faucet has the best design and is a great value for your money.
Look & Feel
If we look only at the design aspect, then this Pfister Pfirst kitchen faucet is really a standout product. The product is made of steel and has the classy look which makes it a must buy. The handle and the knob are specially designed to provide the users utmost comfort while using it.
The knob moves with great ease and you will not find any difficulty while using it. One feature of this which you will definitely like is the way how it covers the entire sink area. This helps you in cleaning the sink after washing your dishes or cleaning things. Overall, the product boasts its superior design and is a must buy.
How it works
The Pfister Pfirst faucet has a faucet head which has versatility with a 38-inch faucet head. It also has an optional cover plate for the sinks which has 3 different faucet holes. The product runs water with the speed of 1.75 GPM at the rate of 60 psi.
The faucet also complies with cal green criteria and is also low lead compliant. You can use this product without much trouble and the faucet is safe to use even for the toddlers and the elderly members of your family. It can be used just as other regular kitchen faucets but this faucet will give you greater access to some of the most important facilities that this product includes exclusively.
- One of the best things about the Pfister faucet is the fact that it covers the entire kitchen sink of yours. This helps you in a great deal to clean the sink after washing dishes or taking out the remaining food items. You won’t need to take a mug full of water and spray the furthest corners of the sink with it to clean it.
- The knob and the handle of the product are simply too easy to use. The ease with which you can operate the product will give you immense pleasure. The spray of water is even and gives you just enough thrust to work and clean products with utmost comfort.
- The great high arc spout provides you the option for extra reach and added clearance and this is one of the advantages that you would simply love.
- The faucet can easily fit in almost all the kitchen sink types that are available in the market. This helps you in installing the product in your already existing kitchen sink and you would not need to buy a brand new sink just for the sake of using the faucet from Pfister Pfirst. · The product also comes with a lifetime limited warranty which will give you the extra peace of mind while using it.
- Finally, comes the design aspect of this faucet. The superior design and the sleek look of the product would enhance the whole look of your kitchen and will improve your impression among your friends and neighbors.
If we say about disadvantages, this kitchen faucet does not have anything that significant. Yet, some of the cons which have been reported by the users have been mentioned below.
- Users have complained that the base of the product sometimes gets rusty and it hampers the look of the product and also affects the overall operation of this faucet.
- Some users have found it hard to install and had to take professional help in this sector. According to some of the customers, the long handlebar helps in spraying the water in the center of the sink, which leaves the base of the sink, just where the faucet is installed tough to clean.
This faucet comes with a limited lifetime warranty. The warranty covers any kind of manufacturing defects and also covers the brass constructed the superior base of the body of the faucet and the ceramic made disc valve and the supply made with nylon. Use it with ease and if you have any kind of problems just call or send a mail to the customer service representatives of Pfister Pfirst and they will definitely answer your queries and solve your problems as soon as possible.
What's the bottom line?
Overall, this Pfister Pfirst kitchen faucet is one of the best cheaply priced kitchen faucets that you can get in your hands in the open market of kitchen supply. The pricing of the product is set keeping in mind the mass market users.
The looks and the ease of operation of this product make this a great product to have. You can use this with ease and would not have any real complaints about the product.
So, overall, this faucet is a great buy for your kitchen and is a great value for your money.
Still not convinced? Take a quick look at Amazon to check what other customers are saying about this product.
Image courtesy: Pfister